I have edited a number of publications and newsletters, and reframed materials for new audiences. For example
- For Riverside Community Health Care Trust I edited, wrote and commissioned materials for their staff newsletter
- For Fostering Network and the Department of Health I devised and commissioned all the articles, artwork and design for a 40-page full-colour ‘glossy’ magazine to recruit foster carers
- For the Department for Transport, I devised, developed the contents and oversaw all design aspects of Mindtheroad.com– a website providing materials for childminders to use to teach road safety
- For The Who Cares? Trust I transformed detailed academic reports on the educational needs of children in care, into a series of accessible guides for frontline workers and foster carers
- For Action for Children’s ARTiculation project, I trained and supported a team of young people to work with me to produce a magazine about the charity’s annual arts weekend.
- For British Agencies for Adoption & Fostering I reworked other people’s manuscripts into focused books which could be easily read by young people and non-specialist audiences