Copywriting Projects for clients
Some of the project I’ve undertaken include:
- Improvement and Development Agency (IDEA) – I produced detailed good practice pieces for their online discussion forums. Topics included the health of Traveller communities, Asian men and their health needs and an employment project for transgender people.
- Children’s Fund/DFES – I was commissioned to visit projects all over the country and interview children, parents and workers. I turned my findings into highly accessible reports to be used by Ministers, government committees and civil servants.
- International Faciliation Week - I produced a variety of materials for the first Week (2013), including copy for the website and proforma documents and briefing sheets for participants to use with the media
- Common Ground London – For Kings Fund and London & Quadrant Housing Trust I created an information pack to address the differing needs of stakeholders and potential funders interested in this regeneration project.
- East Thames Housing Group – I researched and wrote evaluations about the organisation’s Open Doors training programme for women, and its Community Champions Programme, which helped people to learn about working in the community sector
- London Borough of Camden – I was commissioned to produce cases studies about the Council’s joint health and social care commissioning strategies, in order to communicate their working practices to the public
- ChildLine - I wrote reports for teachers and policy makers about two major conferences on bullying, and produced accompanying website materials for young people.
- London Borough of Waltham Forest –Following consultation with a group of young people I devised, wrote and commissioned artwork for guides for children and young people coming into foster care