Sessions can be face-to-face or via Skype or telephone, depending on your location and preference. I am based in Newcastle in the North of England. I can also sometimes offer sessions from Leeds, Manchester and York. I am occasionally in London and can accommodate sessions there. Depending on location, travel costs may apply.
I offer sessions to individuals at a rate of £80 an hour. If you have a two-hour session the second hour is half price. Prices are dependent on whether I need to travel.
I offer discounts to people on benefits or those on low incomes.
Businesses and charities
My corporate rate is:
- £120 an hour for small organisations (fewer than 10 employees)
- £140 an hour for medium size organisations (50 – 249 employees)
- £180 an hour for large size organisations (more than 250 employees)
For two-hour sessions the second hour is half price.
I offer discounts for charities and not-for-profit organisations.
High impact eight session programme for individuals
To get maximum clarity and create robust strategies it’s a good idea to commit to a programme of coaching. This allows us to work together most effectively, to identify your overall aims and to break them down into smaller, manageable stages.
This programme is based on my experience of what works for the majority of clients. It involves:
- An initial two hour introductory session. We will get to know each other and have time for you to set your overall goals. We'll also do some initial coaching work so you have a significant ‘takeway’ at the end of this session
- You will receive a draft coaching contract setting out your main goals and subsidiary goals, as discussed
- Seven 90 minute coaching sessions. This can be weekly, fortnightly, monthly or at another time period to suit your needs. Each session is based around an agreed aspect of your goals and involves in-depth work to help you reach your identified outcome. This includes regular reviews of progress
- I will also be available for you to share progress and discoveries via email contact between sessions.