'For new ideas to be translated into new realities requires not only clarity of vision but also the opportunity to change old realities'
Riane Eisler, cultural historian and systems scientist
Coaching is ideal for any situation where you are overwhelmed, stuck or unclear of the way forward and feel this is holding you back from making important changes. Some of the questions my clients bring to coaching are:
- What do I really want to do at this stage in my life?
- How can I make my working life more fulfilling?
- How can I be a more effective leader (at work/home/board/volunteer)?
- Is this the right time to turn my passion into a business?
- Should I sell my business and take early retirement?
- How can I have better relationships?
- Should I do that course I’ve been thinking about for ages?
- How can I feel more confident about going for what I really want?
Many of my clients say they have a strong vision of what they want but find themselves procrastinating when it comes to taking action. Coaching is a great way of breaking down a major goal into smaller steps and identifying sources of motivation – so it feels more manageable.
It costs nothing to make an initial enquiry. Contact me now – see details below.